We offer services in many areas of psychiatry and psychotherapy. Here is the list.
- Adolescent and young adult psychiatry
- Adult psychiatry
- Behavioral Health Services
- Psychiatric Consultation Services
- Evaluation and Treatment
- Child, Adolescent and Adult Therapy
- Board Certified Psychiatrists
- Licensed Clinical Psychologists
- Marriage Family Therapists / Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- 24 Hour On Call Clinicians
- Bilingual Therapists
- Same Day Appointments (When available)
- Evening Appointments
- Emergency Consultations
- Lectures and Presentations
- Psychological Testing
- Eating and Sexual Problems
- Stress and Migraine Management
- Sleeping and Mood Problems
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full price of the session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. We accept the following insurances:
- Aetna HMO/PPO
- Bluecross/Blueshield HMO
- Bluecross/Blueshield PPO
- United Health Care
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
Cash, Check, Visa or MasterCard are accepted for payment.
Several of our providers are bilingual or multilingual. Services are available in the following foreign languages.
To find a provider who speaks your language please contact one of our locations.