We've designed a model that supports and nurtures your desire to provide patients the best care possible. Together we’re making behavioural care easy and attainable for everyone. Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Therapist, Marriage or family counsler, licensed clinical social worker like you are the core of our business, so we take care of you by offering a wide variety of benefits, programs, and income opportunities to help you reach your goals.
Our approach offers significant advantages to both providers and patients. Come join the team and share in the success!
Locations: Corona, Murrieta
We have immediate opening of Office Staff Position in our Murrieta, Temecula locations. Please send in your resume.
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patient's satisfaction, provider time, and office utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patient's anxieties; answering patient's questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patient's rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Office Staff Skills and Qualifications:
Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing , Professionalism, Quality Focus.
Specialty: Psychiatry - Adult, Child
Location: Murrieta, Corona offices and affiliated hospitals
Start Date: As soon as Credentialed
Job Description & Requirements
Orange Psychiatric Medical Group is looking for a fulltime psychiatrist to work in our Murrieta, Temecula, and Corona locations and affiliated hospitals. Please contact us for more details if you are interested in this opportunity.
Please send us your detailed resume to email@example.com